Center for Engineering Design and Entrepreneurship
The Center for Engineering Design and Entrepreneurship provides a flexible environment for faculty and students in engineering and business colleges in partnership with industry to design, construct, and test solutions to engineering problems.
- Nexus between business considerations and engineering design
- Developing engineering design from CAD to rapid prototypes
- Testing product capabilities
- Product dissection and analysis
- Team collaboration using voice, video, and data with industry and international partners
- Visualization and communication of design ideas