Entrepreneurship courses at Penn State are designed based upon the principle of experiential learning. Students work on exercises and are put in situations in which they can develop skills that include leadership, teamwork, and creativity. If successful in your course work, you will be proficient at solving difficult real-world business oriented problems and will understand the fundamental issues related to starting a new business.
The Intercollege ENTI Minor requires you to take three core courses:
- MGMT 215 Entrepreneurial Mindset (Typically during Semesters 1-5)
- ENGR 310 Entrepreneurial Leadership (Semesters 2-6)
The TBE cluster requires you to take three additional courses:
- ENGR 407: Technology-Based Entrepreneurship
- ENGR 411: Entrepreneurship Business Basics
- ENGR 415: Technology Launch for Entrepreneurs
To apply to the Intercollege Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ENTI):
- Go to LionPATH, click on Students, and log in
- Click on Major/Minor, and select Minor Declaration
- Under the semester pull-down, pick the semester you will start the Minor. This semester must be when you are 5th-semester standing or higher, or you are in a major
- Select the ENTI Minor
Please take a look at the Intercollege Minor website for additional information about entrepreneurship programs at Penn State.